We are involved with NDIS participants throughout inner and outer Melbourne, working with Support Coordinators and Local Access Coordinators to implement your goals. We provide Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech Pathology services, experienced in assessments, intervention and NDIA report writing requirements.
We work towards your goals as outlined in your NDIS plans, creating Service Agreements, using the NDIS Portal and requesting a variety of assistive technology (AT) equipment for our NDIS participants. Our occupational therapists are also experienced in conducting Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) assessments which has become an integral part of some participants’ NDIS needs.
We can help you learn and develop new skills such as;
- Everyday living tasks to assist you to plan your day, your budget, your shopping or your meals.
- Supporting you to explore opportunities for work or study.
- Helping you communicate effectively with others.
- Training to access the wider community in order to create social connections.
- Training towards becoming more independent with showering or cooking a meal.
- Increasing independence through the provision of equipment and adaptive aids.
- Supporting better access through recommendations for home modifications.
- Supporting you to access your local gym and/or hydrotherapy centre with the assistance of your support worker.
We come and see you where you live, anywhere in Melbourne so that you don’t need to come to us. Also, we recognise that your family, friends, support workers and your local community all play a vital part in supporting you to get to where you want to go.
If you are yet to find out if you can get funding from the NDIS, vist www.ndis.gov.au and look for the Access Checker. We can help you with that too.
Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions 9885 2533 or simply email us at email@example.com. We are here to assist in implementing your newly developed NDIS plan.
If you wish to make a referral, click on our IRS NDIS Referral Form here.