Independent Rehabilitation Services (IRS) is a registered service provider with NDIS so we can now start to work with you to make your plan happen. We are now developing experience in the NEMA region, working with Support Coordinators and Local Access Coordinators to implement your goals. We are working with NDIS clients in the NEMA region, providing Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech Pathology intervention as outlined in clients service plans. We have experience in creating Service Agreements, using the NDIS Portal and requesting equipment through SWEP for our NDIS clients.
Since 1999 our team of clinicians has been working with clients across the Melbourne metropolitan community to support their clients to achieve their goals.
IRS has the experience to support you. We provide therapeutic supports such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech Pathology.
We can help you learn and develop new skills such as;
• Everyday living tasks to assist you to plan your day, your budget, your shopping or your meals.
• Supporting you to explore opportunities for work or study.
• Helping you communicate effectively with others.
• Training to access the wider community in order to create social connections.
• Training towards becoming more independent with showering or cooking a meal.
• Increasing independence through the provision of equipment and adaptive aids.
• Supporting better access through recommendations for home modifications.
• Supporting you to access your local gym and / or hydrotherapy centre with the assistance of your support worker.
The list is endless.
We come and see you where you live, anywhere in Melbourne so that you don’t need to come to us. Also, we recognise that your family, friends, support workers and your local community all play a vital part in supporting you to get to where you want to go.
If you are yet to find out if you can get funding from the NDIS, go to their website www.ndis.gov.au and look for the Access checker. We can help you with that too.
Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions 9885 2533 or simply email us at email@example.com.
We are here to assist in implementing your newly developed NDIS plan.
If you wish to make a referral, click on our IRS NDIS Referral Form here.