Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists & Speech Pathologists
Part-time and Full-time positions available.
Our services are in demand and we continue to grow.
Independent Rehabilitation Services (IRS) is Melbourne’s leading provider of multidisciplinary community-based neurological and general rehabilitation services. Founded in 1999, we have a reputation for quality, integrity and expertise in the provision of Allied Health services in the community. Our focus continues to be to achieve outcomes for those referred to us.
About the Roles
As an IRS Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Speech Pathologist, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a variety of areas. You will manage a caseload of clients, with a diversity of conditions including ABI, CVA and Spinal Cord Injuries and develop knowledge working in the NDIS sector. You will experience being part of a supportive multi-disciplinary team, committed to expertise and leading change. You will be provided with professional development, a structured professional supervision & clinical mentoring program and research opportunities. Work hours are flexible to allow for work-life balance.
- Provide community based physiotherapy/OT intervention to clients referred to IRS.
- Set appropriate goals & outcome measures for clients based on evidence-based practice.
- Participate in staff and discipline specific meetings.
- Be an active participant in our performance enhancement program and supervision/mentoring programs.
- Think creatively when problem solving and have excellent reflection skills
- Be familiar with a variety of valid Outcome Measures
- Continually seek out opportunities for learning & growth
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
At IRS, we have a culture of inclusivity and respect amongst our employees. There is strong communication between all the teams at IRS and a sense of fun. We value our work-life balance and the opportunity to make meaningful gains in our clients’ lives.
How to Apply
Contact Natalie Pribil, Business Manager on (03) 9885 2533 for further information. Alternatively you can email an application including a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s how to get in touch with us.