Join us for an insightful session where we’ll equip you with essential information and offer first-hand experiences in the rewarding field of community neuro rehab.
During the webinar, we’ll cover everything you need to know to kickstart your career with confidence. This is a great opportunity to hear from our Physiotherapy Team Leader, Alex Scott, and past Physiotherapy Graduate, Claudia Zucchelli.
We can’t wait to see you there!
What we will cover
- Explore the IRS Graduate Program, how it’s structured and how you are supported as you progress
- Learn more about our clinical and professional support programs and how they help you reach your career goals
- Hear first hand what it’s really like to work in community neuro rehab & disability from experienced Physios
- Find out about our culture, flexible working environment and fab Wednesday lunches!
- Q&A with Physiotherapy team lead Alex Scott and Grade 1 Physiotherapist Claudia Zucchelli.
Alex Scott, Senior Physiotherapist, Physiotherapy Team Leader
Alex completed her Physiotherapy degree at the University of Newcastle and has worked across a variety of clinical settings, both in Australia and the UK. Alex has a particular interest in pain science and completed post-graduate studies in Pain Management through the University of Sydney.
Alex has been with IRS since 2016 and is a member of the IRS leadership team.
Claudia Zucchelli, Physiotherapist
Claudia graduated from The University of Melbourne in 2021. Throughout her student placement experiences, Claudia developed a passion for working in neurological rehabilitation and joined the IRS Graduate Program in 2022.
Claudia enjoys working with clients in the community and in their homes as she feels immense satisfaction supporting them to be independent and achieving their goals in their own environment.
Wednesday 27 September, 6pm – 7pm (Melbourne time)
Online, via Zoom
Register for our free webinar now: Physiotherapy Graduate Program Webinar